The activities help each week at our Woodside Nippers program rely on our parents getting involved and helping out and we promise you’ll have as much fun as our Nippers do!
Some of the ways you can get involved include;
- Being an Age Group Manager
- Becoming a qualified Foundation Coach
- Becoming qualified Water Safety Personnel
- Becoming a qualified Competition Official
- Helping record results
- Helping with club set up and pack down
- Helping with the club BBQ
We encourage you to talk to your Nipper’s Age Group Manager to see where you can best help out. Your volunteering will be an example to your own children and will greatly assist the club.